What is the GIRLS program?
You get to pick out fun activities that use science, technology, engineering and math. The activities could involve building, mixing, drawing, listening, taking a tour or watching a movie.
What will I get?
After you complete the event you’ll get a code. When you enter the code into the website you’ll get points and badges. You’ll also move your way up though the levels!
What are the levels?
Whiz, Guru, Genius, Apprentice, Assistant, Technician, Analyst, Scientist, Professor
What do I do after I register?
- Visit the List of Events tab to see dates, times and locations of programs eligible for GIRLS points.
- Attend and participate in the event.
- Get a sticker with a code from the staff member running the program.
- Come back to this website, log in, enter the activity code and press Go!
- Points and badges will appear in your account.
What do other participants think about GIRLS?
“The GIRLS program is an amazing program that gets girls interested in STEM by having hands-on actives. This program is very fun and exciting, and has a wide range of activities to fit every girl’s interest.” – Beatriz H.
Is there a female scientist you would like to know more about? Maybe there’s a field in STEM that you’re really interested in? Other questions, comments or suggestions? Let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com